How to Lose 280 Pounds - Lexi's Success Story

After managing to lose a staggering 280 pounds, Lexi Reed, 28, from Indiana, USA, started struggling with the agonising soreness in her jaw, neck and back this year. Terre, who weighed 500 pounds, had symptoms that left her helplessly crying in front of the mirror and baffled doctors who believed it to be sinus or root canal problems. It was only two months ago that husband Danny, 30, suggested her loose skin could be to blame. He held up the skin on her stomach and she felt relief from her pain for the first time in months. 

After consulting Dr. Joseph Michaels, it was recognised that the weight of the flab was pulling her body out of its natural posture. She went under the knife for nine hours, having skin removed from her stomach, thighs and butt, and some of the excess fat taken out through liposuction was transferred to her buttocks.

Now in recovery she will soon be free of pain, and while she was content with her loose skin previously, she's now relishing having a flat stomach for the first time in her life.

Lexi said: "I suffered months of pain, taking four or five antibiotics and was told it may even be a sinus infection. But I knew my body and the way I felt wasn't normal, the bizarre symptoms weren't adding up. A few times I wondered if I would wake up the next day as no one knew what was wrong with me. Danny asked if the skin may be causing the problem because of how heavy it was on my new body. He stood up behind me and lifted my stomach from the front to see what it would look like without the skin and for the first time my neck didn't hurt."

Lexi started her weight loss journey three years ago, along with husband Danny who weighed 270 pounds at the time, to help their chances of falling pregnant.

At their heaviest they consumed up to 8,000 calories in a day and Lexi, the heavier of the two, had a BMI of 78.3 - a shockingly high figure compared the healthy range which is between 18.5 - 25.

Between them they lost over 28 stone (400lb) and to celebrate their weight loss they embarked on a bucket list of challenges from theme park rides to travelling, kayaking, hiking and more.

"I was determined it was not going to hold me back from doing things like rollercoasters, climbing stairs and being fatigued.I  saw my skin as a battle wound, I knew my body didn't deserve to carry around the weight of all the excess skin.I could fit in a airplane seat, go for walks and so many things, my skin never held me back before."

Read more :  Weight Loss Success Stories Keto Diet : Amelinda

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose Weight at 280 Pounds - Justin's Success Story

Is It Possible to Lose 80 Pounds in 4 Months - Read Cheryl's Success Story

Over 300 Pounds Can't Lose Weight ? Read Melissa's SUCCESS Story !