Over 300 Pounds Can't Lose Weight ? Read Melissa's SUCCESS Story !

At just 18 years old, Melissa Mouawad was forced to wear size 24 maternity clothes as they were the only outfits that fit her huge 300 pounds. But the inspirational 29-year-old from Sydney, Australia, is now healthier than ever after overhauling her diet and shedding an incredible 10st 5lbs and dropping six dress sizes. 

The executive assistant is now completely unrecognisable and more confident than ever flaunting her brand new 11st, size 10 figure. Melissa said: “I would have to buy maternity clothes as they were the only pieces that would fit. They had the big elastic band in the waist. It was the only way I could be comfortable. It’s embarrassing to think about, but I had no other choice. I’ve always been obsessed with food and as a child would often sneak treats from the kitchen into my bedroom, so I could eat it later on.I’d binge on a dozen donuts, fast food, blocks of chocolate and soft drinks each night."

Melissa admits that it was ‘incredibly difficult’ at first to lose weight due to her total lack of knowledge about health and fitness .

After years of trying countless different diets and exercise regimes that caused her weight to fluctuate, she wasn’t sure how she’d ever manage to slim down.

But motivated Melissa said she finally found the perfect health plan for weight loss five years ago when she began counting her calories and monitoring her carbohydrate, protein and fat intake. That is Keto Die . She now practices Keto along with a healthy high-protein diet full of healthy fats and fresh fruits and vegetables. ( You can discover more about her's Keto plan here )


 “My life has completely changed. I feel like a totally different person now to who I was ten years ago. Not only do I look so different, but my personality has changed so much for the better. I used to be really shy, timid and not want anyone to see me.But now I have more confidence, I’m outgoing and I’m just happy and loving life. Losing the weight was the best decision I ever made and now I feel like I’m really living my life.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose Weight at 280 Pounds - Justin's Success Story

Is It Possible to Lose 80 Pounds in 4 Months - Read Cheryl's Success Story