Want to Lose 90 Pounds in 4 Months ? - Read Elaine's Success Story

 

Elaine Taylor has lost over 90 pounds after her chair broke while she was watching a drag show with her family. Holiday snaps made her look like a ‘beached whale’, she said – making her vow to lose weight.

The 64-year-old housekeeper says her nickname at school was ‘Fatty Atty’ because of her size – her maiden name being Atkins.

“At 5’3” I basically became spherical, but enjoyed being the ‘jolly’ friend and colleague, hiding my feelings until I got home behind closed doors,” she said. On top of massive meals, Elaine would also secretly binge late at night – regularly demolishing whole packets of biscuits, hiding the wrappers in bins outside.

“I remember once being turned away from a local clothes shop by the owner who bluntly told me: ‘There’s nothing here for you’,” Elaine said. “I pretended to look at some handbags before walking away with tears streaming down my eyes.”

Having tried countless other crash diets, she then decided to follow her younger sister Janet who’d lost weight 64 pounds with the Custom Keto Diet

With guidance from Custom Keto, she started her healthy eating plan in January 2018, losing 15 pounds in the first week, and 20 pounds by the end of her third week.She had lost 90 pounds in just 4 months, and the next month went to a family wedding where everyone asked if it was Elaine or Janet they were talking to.

“Before I would just stay inside with my grandchildren, now I’m constantly dragging them to the beach or the pool for a swim,” she said. “My grandson put his arms around me the other day and said “Grandma, I can finally cuddle you”. It was the best feeling in the world!

Read more : What is Custom Keto ? Explained on FOX News

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose Weight at 280 Pounds - Justin's Success Story

Is It Possible to Lose 80 Pounds in 4 Months - Read Cheryl's Success Story

Over 300 Pounds Can't Lose Weight ? Read Melissa's SUCCESS Story !